Hardcore 'Till I Die Hardcore 'Till I Die

I like it

Good hardstyle sound, but I think the bassline was a little too loud and perhaps an octave too high as well. It kind of took a little bit away from the melody. Otherwise, a nice listen. :)

Red Gaia Red Gaia

Wow

Wow pretty much sums it up for me. To me, this track is riding that edge of both Hard Trance and Hardcore. Both genres are what I listen to most, coincidentally.

Just out of curiosity, what is the BPM here anyway? :)

DarkOnyx responds:

umm, I think it's about 160BPM^^

The Final Fantasy The Final Fantasy

Definitely worth checking out

My ears are happy now. Thank you for that.

Honestly, it's tracks like these that make me want to get back into the music game.

Tetris (gendev remix) Tetris (gendev remix)

Hee!

Fun to listen to, too! :D

Evil Nutcracker Evil Nutcracker

Very good

Even though this tune has some dark elements to it, the composition itself is inherently bright, colorful and cheery. It might be difficult to make it a truly "dark" version unless you altered much of the compositional sounds. Good work, though.

DirgeSinger responds:

Hah, we have different definitions of what makes something "dark"

The Nutcracker soundtrack, for me, has always been dark-sounding. It was Christmas-sounding, but the notes in the song just seemed to generate a more of a Halloween-type sound.

Thus, I called this track "Evil Nutcracker"

Thanks for the review!

-The Singer

Link's Victory Parade Link's Victory Parade

Awesome

There's nothing more to say. Just awesome. :)

Borealis (Arctic Night Remix) Borealis (Arctic Night Remix)

Very good

This track kept me spellbound. I enjoyed it very much.

Zafer:(Zelda Lullaby Piano V.) Zafer:(Zelda Lullaby Piano V.)

Very nice.

It's almost like I'm back playing the game, in my mind. Very lovely.

Diamondz07 responds:

Thankz for the comment :)

On Your Wings On Your Wings

Wow

This is quite a moving sound, especially coming from someone so young. I can barely believe it. It's very soothing and has a kind of lovey-dovey feel to it. I don't know how else to explain it. The piano work is fantastic and blends perfectly with the strings. Even the melody composition itself is done well, I think.

It's more than I can do, that's for sure. Great job!

[Rain] [Rain]

Not too shabby

It was a bit too repetitive for my taste, and it sounds like it could use some more building to make it more complete, but I'm not exactly sure what that would need. I did like the breakdown at 1:42, though.